Log in

Or connect using:

溢れる涙は そのままでいい

さ・く・ら is falling down

Name:
vickypicky
Location:


Photobucket


vicky • 22 • europe

J-POP → NEWS ・ 赤西仁 ・ 倖田來未
J-ROCK → DIR EN GREY ・ BREAKERZ ・ MIYAVI ・ porehead
J-EYE CANDY → 賀来賢人 ・ 松坂桃李 ・ 城田優 ・ 草野博紀



my journal is friends only. please comment here and I will consider adding you.

keep in mind this is a PRIVATE journal, so 70% of what I write here is personal which means rantings about work and life, but also the usual stupidity of mine. the other 30% consist of fandom and beauty/fashion. if you still want to add me as a friend , I'm thrilled to get to know you!

___

profile layout moodtheme




Statistics

Welcome to the new LiveJournal

Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!

Send feedback

Switch back to old version

LiveJournal Feedback

See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal

Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.

Send another report Close feedback form

If you're a LiveJournal user, you will be logged in after submitting your request.

(optional, if you're a LiveJournal user only)

(optional, if you're a LiveJournal user only)

(not shown to the public)

If you have a billing inquiry, please go here to submit your question.

Provide a link to the page where you are experiencing the error

Do not include any sensitive information, such as your password or phone number. No HTML allowed.

If you can't pass the human test, email your inquiry to: support@livejournal.com

Welcome to LiveJournal

Create an account